Key Lime Yogurt Pie

This easy Key Lime Yogurt Pie is a cross between a key lime pie and a key lime cheesecake with a light, creamy filling that is sweet and tart, made with key lime juice, yogurt and cream cheese in a graham cracker crust.

This easy Key Lime Yogurt Pie is a cross between a key lime pie and a key lime cheesecake with a light, creamy filling that is sweet and tart, made with key lime juice, yogurt and cream cheese in a graham cracker crust.
Key Lime Yogurt Pie

The filling requires no baking, it’s set with gelatin so if you wish to make this a no-bake pie, you can also use a ready-made graham cracker crust. This was so delicious I had to get it out of my house, as I tested it a few times to get it just right! If you have been following me, you probably know how much I love pie, it’s my favorite type of dessert and the only sweets I really crave. Some other pies I love are this Peanut Butter Pie and this Mixed Berry Pie.

(more…)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cream Cheese Pound Cake

Asparagus Chicken Pancetta Risotto

Caramel Apple French Toast Casserole